You are here
Mission and Vision
The vision is to provide accessible, affordable and quality universal health care, both preventive and curative, which would be accountable and at the same time responding to the needs of the people.
- Reduction of infant mortality and maternal mortality.
- Universal access to public health services such as women’s health, child health, drinking water, sanitation and hygiene, nutrition and universal immunization.
- Prevention and control of communicable and non-communicable diseases.
- Population stabilization,gender & demographic balance.
- Access to integrated comprehensive primary health care.
- Promotion of healthy lifestyles.